- 9 sweet dinner rolls, split
- 1 c. baby arugula
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 9 slices ham
- 1 c. shredded Great Midwest® Mango Fire Cheddar cheese
- For the poppy seed dressing:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, poppy seeds, garlic and mustard powder and salt.
Top one side of the rolls with arugula, tomatoes, ham and cheddar, and then the tops of the rolls. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 9 sandwiches.
Place rolls into prepared baking dish and spread the poppy seed dressing evenly over the top. Cover with aluminum foil and place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10–15 minutes.