- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, sliced into 4 portions
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350o F.
- Wash the chicken breasts and past dry with paper towel.
- Make a small pocket on the underside of the chicken breast and add a slices of Cheddar cheese (garlic-flavored if available). Close the pocket and wrap the chicken breast in 2 slices of prosciutto.
- Place the chicken breasts on a lightly greased tray, drizzle a little olive oil on the top and roast for 15-20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Allow the chicken breasts to rest for 5 minutes before serving.